This website and material contained herein is issued by Brunel Pension Partnership Limited (Brunel), which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference no. 790168). Brunel is only authorised to deal with professional clients and this information on this site has been prepared on that basis. This website should not be relied or acted upon by any person who is classified as a retail investor in accordance with the FCA Handbook.
This website is purely for information and marketing purposes. It does not constitute investment research, a recommendation or an offer or solicitation to sell or otherwise distribute investments to any person. No information on this site constitutes tax, legal or accounting advice.
Brunel has prepared the material on this website on the basis of its current views and information available to it, which may change. Whilst Brunel has prepared this information in good faith and on information from sources that it believes to be reliable, Brunel does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or sufficiency of any of the information contained in any document or material supplied on this site. In particular, Brunel has not taken into account the specific investment needs or objectives of any person in preparing this material.
As required by the Financial Conduct Authority:
· where any document or material contains details of the past performance of investments, these are not a reliable indicator of future performance;
· capital invested is at risk and any person making an investment may not get back the amount invested;
· market and currency fluctuations may cause the value of investments to go up or down, so the value of investments is not guaranteed;
· the tax treatment of any investment is subject to government legislation and, as such, may change in the future;
· where this information contains certain forward-looking statements, these are based on current plans, targets or projections, are subject to inherent risks and are not a reliable indicator of future performance.
For their protection and to comply with its regulatory obligations, telephone calls between Brunel and its clients are recorded.