Location: central Bristol
Total reward package: Dependent on experience
Brunel Pension Partnership Limited (Brunel) requires a Compliance Analyst (CA) to assist the Head of Compliance in delivering Brunel’s Compliance programme, ensuring the business operates to its high business standards and regulatory obligations.
Our progress in our first few years has been built on our values and culture of responsibility, courage, partnership and passion; and on our wide-ranging investment principles, whereby we are forging better futures by investing for a world worth living in.
This role will assist with building on that progress and help lead Brunel Pension Partnership Limited (Brunel) through the next stage of our development.
The ‘perfect candidate’ rarely exists, even on paper. If you’re excited by the prospect of working for Brunel and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, do just go ahead and apply. You may be a far better candidate than you realise!
Brunel is strongly committed to diversity and fosters a positive and inclusive work environment. We welcome applications from candidates of every ethnicity, gender, sexuality and age. We also seek candidates who embrace Brunel’s values, including our Responsible Investment values.
Duties specific to the role:
- Support Brunel’s Compliance Monitoring Programme by:
- Reporting on the programme
- Testing on the programme
- Highlighting areas of improvement
- Facilitating remedial actions required
- Co-ordinate with, and support, Brunel’s Responsible Investment Team on the interpretation and implementation of relevant Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)-related regulation, including regulators’ response to climate change.
- Support the gathering of information and data relating to Brunel’s activities including, but not limited to conduct risk activities, product governance and post trade guideline monitoring.
- Construct compliance reporting for Risk & Compliance Committee and Board
- Maintain Brunel’s Compliance Manual and all relevant Compliance documentation:
- Build good working relationship with the teams within Brunel to help support and enhance the strong compliance culture within the firm
- Support ad-hoc compliance training in the firm
Skills and experience:
- Can, and will, embrace and protect Brunel’s values and culture
- Has working knowledge of an Investment Manager’s business model and regulatory responsibilities
- Experience within a Compliance role or within an FCA-regulated Investment Manager
- Experience of utilising and maximising the use of business applications
- Detail-oriented and considered a “completer-finisher”, is pragmatic and works with a high degree of common sense
- Embracer of diversity
- Ability to challenge effectively across all levels of the firm
How to apply:
To express formal interest, please email [email protected] quoting reference BPP/CA. Interviews are likely to be held in April/May.