Brunel Pension Partnership Limited (Brunel) is seeking a Client Relationship Manager (CRM), reporting to the Client Relationship Director, to support implementation and delivery of services to our LGPS clients.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 21 March 2019.
The CRM will act as the day to day point of contact with Brunel’s clients, playing a critical role in the provision of Brunel’s services to its Clients.
This role will involve occasional UK travel, primarily around the South, and South West of England.
- Provision of excellent Client service as part of daily duties and as well as change activities
- Support for the development and maintenance of the relationships between Brunel and its Clients by:
- Resolving Client queries
- Facilitating interactions
- Promoting excellent client service throughout the business
- Implementing Brunel’s Client Relations Strategy
- Lead on Client sub-groups to support effective structuring of business development in conjunction with Clients
- Responsible for coordination, publishing and delivery of Client reporting, which incorporates performance accounting, cost transparency etc)
- Facilitation of Client interactions throughout the business, from operational, accounting and performance queries, to transactions and cash management
- Provision of support to the Compliance and Risk team in their development of Brunel’s Treating Customer Fairly framework
- Work with other teams to support delivery of relevant Client requirements, either during day to day operations or during change initiatives
- Work with the Chief Responsible Investment Officer to implement Brunel’s Responsible Investment strategy, primarily through engagement with and communications to all stakeholders
- Oversee and assist the Client Relationship Analyst in providing administrative elements of Brunel’s relationships with its Clients, external Asset Managers and other third parties
- Responsible for ensuring that systems developed to support the businesses relationships and business management are utilised effectively and to defined data standards
- Responsible, with the support of the Communications Manager, for the content and maintenance of Brunel’s website and internal communication applications
- Responsible for facilitating the onboarding of Clients into new Portfolios as well as underlying Fund structures
- Responsible, in conjunction with the appropriate legal advisors, for supporting the coordination of legal agreements Brunel holds with its Clients and other third parties
- Assist in supporting training and development of team members, specifically Client Relationship Analyst
Required skills and experience
- Can, and will, embrace and protect Brunel’s values and culture
- Prior experience in a Client servicing role
- Has strong inter-personal skills and can deal with managing difficult conversations and situations
- Experience within an asset manager, owner or servicer, is preferable
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced, evolving / start-up environment
- Is detail-oriented and considered a “completer-finisher”
- Is a strong communicator with excellent presentation and written skills
- Has experience of or will be prepared to learn website design and maintenance
- Embracer of diversity
- Ability to understand the investments landscape, in particular pension pooling
Brunel Pension Partnership is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct authority as a full-service MiFID firm. We are responsible for c. £30bn of assets of our 10 Local Government Pensions Scheme (LGPS) funds, who are our shareholders. We are seeking to combine the professionalism and best practice of a leading investment firm with the long-term perspective of a responsible asset owner.
In the first instance, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 5pm GMT on Thursday 21 March 2019.
Back to news articles